1131 ain't ordinary.

another half an hour before 1200. and i am still sitting here infront of my wappy, and thinking. i don't want to live in any ordinary life anymore. i want something different. so i woke up this morning and cleaning up my bedroom. i want to feel like i am a new person after this. and i start to think again what i want to be, how i am going to be in the future. yes!

i don't want people to stab behind my back anymore. i hate when people laugh at me and telling the whole world how fool and how i look so stupid. and my current target is to change, to be a better person. and you and you and you will never see me as i am before.

 i want to be a girl with a brain. and i want to stop playing around, as there is no benefits of it. i want to smile, even i have the biggest burden on my shoulder. i want to stop being a shopaholic. i want to start saving up money for my future. and stop acting like a rich girl. and i want to stop thinking what other people were thinking of me. this is me. i am me. and you and you and you are not me.