2148 oh man of my life

the last post was written a long time ago but i forgot to publish it.


today is the craziest day of my life when... (suddenly i want to keep it as a secret, woman love to play around yay, they want to tell you something and the next second they change their mind. annoying isn't?)

oh to those people whoever you are, i write my blog when i feel i want to write something, so obviously i don't give a damn whatever in your mind, mind you aummm :D

i felt something inside my heart. 

i miss my family.

well everyone does miss their family, and my housemate yan, she cries everyday and telling me she doesn't want to stay here for another second anymore. yeah yeah i know you are going to finish your study babe, so i just listen to her and laugh behind her back, such a high-spirit-girl will never go back to malaysia without the doctor title right right? i know you yan. bwekkk :D 

.... i miss you abi, and i know you are restless every now and then. i hope you will get better, i know the slip disk you suffer is painful, but i really want you to be as strong as hercules, no need any stick to support you anymore.


i know i know what in your head by now, but he is my biological father so no wonder we share the same style. i love you abi muah muah.

and this is my macho younger brother amad, he is going to take polymer engineering next july (i think so ..). so good luck amad. jangan mengorat awek je okay.


amad with his vi-crab-tory. and abi was standing behind him during their trip without me to somewhere around lumut i guess. oh and yes, my family, we love going on vacation. every year during school holiday my umi and abi will bring us for a week vacation around malaysia and every year lumut is our destination as my umi is a member of the ... privilege card something alike that offer a special discount so, decrease the size of family vacation budget. what can i say, my umi is a master holder of financial management ( and don't laugh! i know i am a very boros girl bwek bwek ) so she spends her money wisely, except for the last several months we need to ikat perut as my umi had some lavish spending for the house renovation.


zaid : kakp, kakp balik tak tahun nih.
kakp : tak la zaid, kakp kena belajar.
zaid : ala sedih la zaid kakp tak balik.
kakp : zaid rindu kakp tak?
zaid : rindu la.

oh i miss you too little brother.

zaid : kakp
kakp : ye zaid apa dia?
zaid : nak mintak tolong boleh?
kakp : zaid nak apa cakap je.
zaid : zaid 
zaid : zaid
zaid : zaid nak main game tapi kakp kacau zaid lain kali la ym.

cit. hampeh punye adik, baru nak touching-touching rindu-rinduan, patut la cepat je dia cakap rindu, rupanya he wants to get rid of me ASAP. :(

and kamu, you know


·˙ ˙·٠•●♥♥ 


lalala

END